deptford creek

wharfinger

Featured Posts

me and my mate spike of scrapheap tv prog had hurricane up dep creek moored at transfer st next to rayners old dreger ? nr earth museam acouple of yrsago ime told general 111 therss now thanks to jame 3@live .com for info &photos of vassal anyone no p duggan he may have some info if some one tells him vassals ready for work hyab whinch generator hyd prop not to her glam days but looks good sandblasted painted ex plating surveyd tested not bad cos another day and she was for the hot spanner befor spike told me to have look thanks bruce

Hi Bruce,

your post is very difficult for old buggers like us who don't do txt to read. I think I get it, let's see:

me and my mate spike of scrapheap tv prog had hurricane up dep creek moored at transfer st next to rayners old dreger? nr earth museam acouple of yrsago

You have a friend called Spike, and together you had/have a boat called Hurricane on Deptford Creek

ime told general 111 therss now thanks to jame 3@live .com for info &photos of vassal

There is now another boat there called General 111 and someone called Jame has shown you pictures of it?

anyone no p duggan he may have some info

You are trying to find out if anyone here knows P Duggan

if some one tells him vassals ready for work hyab whinch generator hyd prop not to her glam days but looks good sandblasted painted ex plating surveyd tested

If we do know P Duggan, let him know the work being done on some boat is complete

not bad cos another day and she was for the hot spanner befor spike told me to have look

This work has saved the boat from being scrapped

thanks bruce

That bit I understood

Well, I've tried to help. And, honestly, I'm not trying to take the piss

Richard

Edited by RLWP

That's not fair Richard!

You have an engineering background, which must surely have given you a head start........

However I think I may have learnt a new term "for the hot spanner", so thanks for that!