technical help

Featured Posts

Hi can someone help me change my display name. I registered a few years ago but havent used the site for a while so forgot my password. Entered my email address to retrieve the password and managed to log on again but my actual name shows on my posts and not the name I used before, if that makes sense! As you will gather I am not very computer literate!

Many thanks!

Hi can someone help me change my display name. I registered a few years ago but havent used the site for a while so forgot my password. Entered my email address to retrieve the password and managed to log on again but my actual name shows on my posts and not the name I used before, if that makes sense! As you will gather I am not very computer literate!

Many thanks!

Yes, any moderator can change you screen name (this is isolated from you log-in name, which we can also change if you wish) the best thing to do is to used the 'report' button at the bottom left of this post and send the details of what you wish to be changed to what to in the report. This can then be picked up quickly and easily by the first member of site crew to be online.

Alternatively, if you quote this post in your reply you can put your details in that, and i will get a notification that you have quoted one of my posts and i can look at it.

And while im at it, welcome back to the forum. We have just had a major software update and are now better than ever ever before. Probably.

Daniel

Yes, any moderator can change you screen name (this is isolated from you log-in name, which we can also change if you wish) the best thing to do is to used the 'report' button at the bottom left of this post and send the details of what you wish to be changed to what to in the report. This can then be picked up quickly and easily by the first member of site crew to be online.Alternatively, if you quote this post in your reply you can put your details in that, and i will get a notification that you have quoted one of my posts and i can look at it.And while im at it, welcome back to the forum. We have just had a major software update and are now better than ever ever before. Probably.Daniel

Thanks Daniel,

I will try the report option!Any probs and I will get back to you. Don't understand why my screen name has changed. i must have hit the wrong button somewhere!

Regards Jackie