help

sueb

Featured Posts

Im planning to make a number minor tweaks the 'skin' to increase the contrast of the text on the background, however visual changes are expected to be minimal in the short term atleast. However alternative skins are certainly a possibility in the future.

The issue of change and finding things is clearly one that we will all be dealing with right now (i know i am) but im quite sure that it wont take long for it to all become second nature as it was before.

Daniel

Hello I don't like this at all. The screen is boring and I can't find anything. I tried to reply to a post and there was no icon to click on. Please say it will improve.

Sue

I found that there was no reply button on one thread.

Edited by MrCJ

Hello I don't like this at all. The screen is boring and I can't find anything. I tried to reply to a post and there was no icon to click on. Please say it will improve.

Sue

I don't like not being able to post a quick reply

Edited to add: Just noticed quick reply box. Doh!

Edited by nb Innisfree

Icons seem to be popping up where they were previously hiding.

I assure you they have always been there!

- Although I suppose on a slow connection, the images may take a moment to load as of cause they wont have been cached before.

Daniel

Where is the 'view new posts' button..... :lol:

The name has been changed to 'view new content' on the right next to forum rules. I can't find how to read yesterdays posts or even last weeks.

Sue

Edited by sueb