new here

noimnotonfacebook

Featured Posts

Hi im new here and would like to take this oppertunity to introduce myself im a young boater, I have been on the system for nearly 5 years now living on a boat i dont own myself but am trying to get my own but there dosnt seem to be anything out there that floats my boat (Excuse the pun) thats in my price range. I am currently on a perminant moring but wish to go "continual" when i get my own boat. i have friends here already (long standing members) "smelly" & "bagpuss" i think there screen names are so id like to say a big hello to them as i cant yet pm them. thats about all for now hope to have interesting and funny discussions with you all but to start please be gental

thanks to you all

noimnotonfacebook AKA ally

Welcome!

I know what you mean about finding the right boat, but you're doing the best thing in biding your time, rather than rushing into getting something that'll probably prove unsuitable in the long run. It's got to make sense for both your heart and your head. The right boat will turn up eventually, and there are plenty of people on here to help you out.

Smelly and Bagpuss are often on here, most likely to be found in the Virtual Pub... :lol:

Hi im new here and would like to take this oppertunity to introduce myself im a young boater, I have been on the system for nearly 5 years now living on a boat i dont own myself but am trying to get my own but there dosnt seem to be anything out there that floats my boat (Excuse the pun) thats in my price range. I am currently on a perminant moring but wish to go "continual" when i get my own boat. i have friends here already (long standing members) "smelly" & "bagpuss" i think there screen names are so id like to say a big hello to them as i cant yet pm them. thats about all for now hope to have interesting and funny discussions with you all but to start please be gental

thanks to you all

noimnotonfacebook AKA ally

Good luck.....................You´ll need it :lol:

Edited by Pirate

thanks to all that have welcomed me "not sure about the gender bender bit" if it was directed at me i am yet to start "gender bending" and nor am i likly to. If however it was directed to "pirate" i think its up to him (if he is a he and not a she).

also are you asking for the purpose of gaining information to help you on your quest to become a "gender bender"?

or are you asking inway of aplication to become a "gender benders" mate?

so to the pub i think

happy keyboard tapping

noimnotonfacebook