Eccentric Characters

system 4-50

Featured Posts

• 3 weeks later...
Caslefields is where i always get the life story from someone , the ymca or some other hostel is there and people come out of there say hello and if any reply is given thats all that is needed.

I dont think they are nuts or strange just sociable and not put out by chatting with strangers , i am supposed to wear an hearing aid in each ear but dont on the boat in case they go in the cut so for the most part i just nod and smile and say the occasional "is that right " or "your not wrong" and let them tell thier tales , they go off quite happy after telling me it was good to meet me and wish me well.

As soon as they are gone my kids come out of the boat and ask who was that , thats me i say when you lot are not with me.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, I went in right over my head a few weeks ago, both hearing aids survived. My pride didn't.

I wouldn't worry too much about that, I went in right over my head a few weeks ago, both hearing aids survived. My pride didn't.

If only there were a smug smiley... :lol: will have to do!

Fair to say the relieved smiley would've come in handy when Bp could still hear me.

If only there were a smug smiley... :lol: will have to do!

Fair to say the relieved smiley would've come in handy when Bp could still hear me.

So, the recently reported earth tremor, with its epicentre in Birmingham, was nothing of the kind, it was just you laughing out loud? :lol:

Roger

Edited by Albion