Loughborough Canal festival

Ally

Featured Posts

Loughborough canal festival is next weekend (bank holiday weekend) on the sat and sunday. Anyone going? I know a few of us from barrow/quorn way are, so I'm wondering if anyone else is joining us there?

Im fairly busy and wont be there long, however if anyone (inc yourself) is about i might pop down briefly to say hi.

I personally would never travell fare for it, but its a not a bad local event for what is it if your in the area.

Daniel

We'll be there with our tug...red and green, probably breasted up to 'Quorndon' so come say hello if you see us! :lol: will be there friday-monday.

I am already here - just up from The Boat.

Ally will give you a shout - maybe we will get that drink.

Maggie

Im fairly busy and wont be there long, however if anyone (inc yourself) is about i might pop down briefly to say hi.

I personally would never travell fare for it, but its a not a bad local event for what is it if your in the area.

Daniel

Hi Daniel - I'm here - have you got any stickers?

Maggie

looks like a few of us may be going to the swan in the rushes saturday evening...Alexandra will be up, maybe even the long lost Denboy! Do we have ourselves a banter?????? :lol::lol:

I am already here - just up from The Boat.

Ally will give you a shout - maybe we will get that drink.

Maggie

Hi Daniel - I'm here - have you got any stickers?

Maggie

You must be quite near quorndon then Maggie.....he's opposite the cut through to B&Q! He's coming to get us this morning! :lol:

looks like a few of us may be going to the swan in the rushes saturday evening...Alexandra will be up, maybe even the long lost Denboy! Do we have ourselves a banter?????? :lol::lol:

You must be quite near quorndon then Maggie.....he's opposite the cut through to B&Q! He's coming to get us this morning! :lol:

I saw him leave a while ago I did wonder why - now I know.

See you soon

We'll be there with our tug...red and green, probably breasted up to 'Quorndon' so come say hello if you see us! :lol: will be there friday-monday.

Did attempt to introduce myself to you today but the people on Quorndon said you'd gone walkies, will hopefully be back tomorrow (Sunday) with my wife so will say hello then

Gary

Sorry I missed you Gary...twice apparently....well.... I was being a good boater and supporting the local hostelry....hope you enjoyed the weekend anyway! :lol:

Just bad timing, not to worry I'm sure there will be other times :lol:

On Sunday we went to the Swan and Rushes, we had our 12 year old with us which meant we would have to use the family room, fair enough but it was empty - no fun sitting on your own in a room so we went to the Albion for a drink instead.