Redcraft ....marine or boats??

daves6guitars

Featured Posts

Does anyone have any information on Redcraft, the firm that used to fit out boats for Springer. Where were they, are they still in existence...taken over by someone....any thing really. Trying to trace our Springers fitters

Hi,

A friend used to have a 'Redcraft' fitted Springer - nice fit out which made use of every bit of internal space and created 4 good berths in a 35 ft boat. It was called 'Joncris' and was sold by Cowroast Marina about 5 years go.

Leo

Does anyone have any information on Redcraft, the firm that used to fit out boats for Springer. Where were they, are they still in existence...taken over by someone....any thing really. Trying to trace our Springers fitters

They may have been, but I was told Redcraft did a lot of Springers, mine certainly wasn't a owner job, too well done and a wooden cabin as well

• 3 years later...

I've just dug up this old thread after searching for 'Redcraft boats.' A boat that used to be moored next to me for ages and is an absolute definite Springer is now up on brokerage at Braunston showing as "Builder: Redcraft boats." Jim Shead returns the same info.

Mystery solved, but I still think that this makes the builder Springer!