Southern boat painter

Featured Posts

Need to get a full repaint on our boat Compass Rose - 62ft- where to look West of London? Big investment so wou;ldlike to get this right.

Had thought of taking it from moorings on K&A to the Midlands where 'these things are done properly' (so we hear). Howebver that is going to be a big journey! There must be folk doing good work that isn't silly money in the South?

Looking for covered, climate controlled etc (read Phil's stuff on microblisters etc - so want to do this right!).

Appreciate not arecommendations forum but some suggestions welcome!

Need to get a full repaint on our boat Compass Rose - 62ft- where to look West of London? Big investment so wou;ldlike to get this right.

Had thought of taking it from moorings on K&A to the Midlands where 'these things are done properly' (so we hear). Howebver that is going to be a big journey! There must be folk doing good work that isn't silly money in the South?

Looking for covered, climate controlled etc (read Phil's stuff on microblisters etc - so want to do this right!).

Appreciate not arecommendations forum but some suggestions welcome!

Victoria at the 'Boatyard' Hillperton. Not the Alvechurch yard but the small yard next door. Pm me for phone number if you need it.

Sue

Hi

This is sounding very familiar, I had a conversation only yesterday with somebody concerning boatpainters in the south east, was it you?

I'm not sure of your boats name, as the rear panels had been rubbed down on the scrolls?

Paul

Well that's blown our cover! Exposed! So much for internet anonimity.

Indeed Jaysis will become Compass Rose and in due course will be shiny, unashamedly.

Meanwhile mr tiger has rubbed his scrolls a bit too much. And made a nasty mess at the back of the boat. over excited by the thrill of boat ownership.

Anyway - still looking at nice paintjobs to be found within striking distance of K&A.

Thanks fpr showing us over your lovely boat yesterday. Cabinet work in fine hardwoods of a quite extraordinary quality, that will be cherished by someone who appreciates the cabinet makers art. I think it is probably a unique item that could not actually be made today.

In the meantime - have to say you are actually a spitting image of your avatar!

All the best - Mr Tiger, using Mrs Tigers computer.

Well that's blown our cover! Exposed! So much for internet anonimity.

Indeed Jaysis will become Compass Rose and in due course will be shiny, unashamedly.

Meanwhile mr tiger has rubbed his scrolls a bit too much. And made a nasty mess at the back of the boat. over excited by the thrill of boat ownership.

Anyway - still looking at nice paintjobs to be found within striking distance of K&A.

Thanks fpr showing us over your lovely boat yesterday. Cabinet work in fine hardwoods of a quite extraordinary quality, that will be cherished by someone who appreciates the cabinet makers art. I think it is probably a unique item that could not actually be made today.

In the meantime - have to say you are actually a spitting image of your avatar!

All the best - Mr Tiger, using Mrs Tigers computer.

:lol: It's a small world isn't it, of the 5 boats side by side, 3 or 4 of the owners contribute to this site :lol:

Spitting image of my Avatar? You need to get to specsavers :lol::lol:

Paul

Hi

Give bulls bridge dock a call i painted my boat there and a painter friend of mine paints peoples boats there. Ask for Peter Annets number i dont have it im afraid.

Its hard enough in the south east to find a dock to paint in.

I also know someone else who will travel to you or your nearest dock and does excellent paint jobs. irl dig his No out.

Ads