Biomagic

AlanH

Featured Posts

I have tried Biomagic in our PO and it seems to work well but I'm having difficulty in finding the stuff. The Biomagic website will only accept Paypal or cheques and I don't want to use Paypal as I've had problems with them in the past. I rang them up and they won't accept credit/debit cards. In fact they were not very helpful at all.

I've Googled but can't find a supplier online. Can anyone suggest a source?

I have tried Biomagic in our PO and it seems to work well but I'm having difficulty in finding the stuff. The Biomagic website will only accept Paypal or cheques and I don't want to use Paypal as I've had problems with them in the past. I rang them up and they won't accept credit/debit cards. In fact they were not very helpful at all.

I've Googled but can't find a supplier online. Can anyone suggest a source?

Hope I don't get shouted at for advertising, but I promise I am no relation.

Andrew Phasey carries BioMagic products and his website is be-spattered with "we accept visa..." type icons.

The OldMainline

Gave me some as a freebie following my BSC examination. Used it in a portaloo and in my pump out (shhhh!) and it seems to kill all nasty odours very well.

Hope I don't get shouted at for advertising, but I promise I am no relation.

Andrew Phasey carries BioMagic products and his website is be-spattered with "we accept visa..." type icons.

The OldMainline

Gave me some as a freebie following my BSC examination. Used it in a portaloo and in my pump out (shhhh!) and it seems to kill all nasty odours very well.

Thanks for that. Ordered from him with no problem at all.

Yes I've still got two cartons of them in the bathroom cupboard.

I know they must have been there at least 10 years, I wonder if they've passed their "use-by" date yet?

Probably nearer 20 years. DON'T use them. The worst experience ever.

Sue