route planner

gaggle

Featured Posts

i have just been on waterscape and they say they are presently working on a route planner,it is not yet ready.

is there another source of info for a planned journey?

for instance if i wanted to go from leeds&liverpool canal and proceeded towards wigan from liverpool what is the route to ellesmere port.

i know i can jump a ferry across from the peir head or go through the tunnel but i want to go by narrowboat :D

i have just been on waterscape and they say they are presently working on a route planner,it is not yet ready.

for instance if i wanted to go from leeds&liverpool canal and proceeded towards wigan from liverpool what is the route to ellesmere port.

i know i can jump a ferry across from the peir head or go through the tunnel but i want to go by narrowboat :D

Hi Gaggle

I found this updating web page for canals, I am not sure how often this is up dated, have a look for your area and let us all know what you think of it.

updates

I just used one on www.rivercanalrescue.co.uk, seems okay.

Hi Gaggle

I found this updating web page for canals, I am not sure how often this is up dated, have a look for your area and let us all know what you think of it.

updates

had a look and it shows that if i had known about the site i would not have visited a non existent deisel supplier.put it on fave list now cos it looks useful.

That site really is very good.

Yes,

I agree - for a free facility, it is really very useful indeed.

However, I have noticed that it is not always spot on with it's lock counts for a particular day's cruising. Pretty damn close, but sometimes missing one or two....

But on the whole I'm still very impressed.....

• 2 weeks later...