Tomos 4 2-stroke outboard

Featured Posts

Another forum says 4% 2 -stroke oil (25 to 1) or 2% outboard oil (50 to 1), does this sound right?

Wonderful website but don't speak a word of Croatian

Hi

In general all two strokes run at 25:1 on mineral oil and up to 50:1 on fully synthetic.

To be safe I would suggest 40:1 on fully synthetic - its the best oil to use for performance.

25cc / 1ltr - 125cc / 5ltr - 112.5cc / Gallon.

Alex

Hi

In general all two strokes run at 25:1 on mineral oil and up to 50:1 on fully synthetic.

To be safe I would suggest 40:1 on fully synthetic - its the best oil to use for performance.

25cc / 1ltr - 125cc / 5ltr - 112.5cc / Gallon.

Alex

Thank you, is 2-stroke oil the same as any old oil or is that still mineral or synthetic 2-stroke oil.

Edited by Chris Pink

Another forum says 4% 2 -stroke oil (25 to 1) or 2% outboard oil (50 to 1), does this sound right?

Wonderful website but don't speak a word of Croatian

I use a variety of 2 strokes, outboards, strimmers ,genny and they all state 50-1 if this helps.

Phil

Thank you, is 2-stroke oil the same as any old oil or is that still mineral or synthetic 2-stroke oil.

Hi

NO! two stroke oil is special. It must be easily burned.

There are different grade including semi synthetic but you must specify two stroke oil. It also needs to be a 'pre-mix' type unless the engine has an oil tank

All motorcycle shops will stock it .... EBAY

Alex