Webasto Connectors

Featured Posts

I'm helping my brother-in-law to fit his Webasto (purchased second hand). It's seems fine but the wiring loom has seen better days.

In particular, the connectors (two of them) which are used to connect the loom to the main unit could do to be replaced. One of them suplies the 12v power and the other is used for the glow plug, water pump etc.

Does anyone know where they can be purchased easily?

Thanks in advance.

try this chap ebay selleri have  no connection other than a buyer of his webasto parts

i have had several bits from him. i think i got the coolant pump first, thru ebay. i  then sent some messages thru ebay enquiring after other bits he didnt list. these were then done by paypal missing out ebay and reducing the cost little.

i have had the 2 pin power plug - use 2.5mm cable for this one.

i have also had the 6 pin data plug - use .75mm wire for this.

the plugs are near impossible to find thru normal internet searches.

the chaps name is micheal and is very helpful. he is based in gurnsey, from what i can gather he has a chandlery over there

try this chap ebay selleri have  no connection other than a buyer of his webasto parts

i have had several bits from him. i think i got the coolant pump first, thru ebay. i  then sent some messages thru ebay enquiring after other bits he didnt list. these were then done by paypal missing out ebay and reducing the cost little.

i have had the 2 pin power plug - use 2.5mm cable for this one.

i have also had the 6 pin data plug - use .75mm wire for this.

the plugs are near impossible to find thru normal internet searches.

the chaps name is micheal and is very helpful. he is based in gurnsey, from what i can gather he has a chandlery over there

Thanks. I've sent him an email. Hopefully, this will prove positive.

no worries.

i am waiting for the exhaust skin fitting, once it arrives its time to fire it up. delivery can be up to a week from gurnsey. lets hope the boys at RM dont hold things up too much

handy webasto pdf there is a simple wiring diagram on the last page

service manual here

cheers

Thanks for the manuals... very helpful.

Connector is on its way as we speak.

good stuff!

i have got a centurastat programmeable timer from screwfix to fit to the webasto. going to set temp to 35 degrees - will be difficult for my motorcycle radiator based cabin heater to raise the temperature to this level. it will be fitted in series on the switched live to pin 1 as per the diagram on the troubleshooting pdf.

hope the skin fitting gets here by wednesday, otherwise the RM are gonna stuff my plans for this weekend