MODULAR FURNITURE

Nige

Featured Posts

:)-->

QUOTE(andy b @ Oct 5 2005, 10:44 PM) 33769[/snapback]

Good idea... Wonder if they do a corner unit?

Hi Folks,

I've arranged a site visit for Saturday 15th. Gonna go and give 'em the once over !

I'll post some comments when I have seen them in the flesh so to speak....

Nige

:)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(andy b @ Oct 5 2005, 10:44 PM) 33769[/snapback]</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Good idea... Wonder if they do a corner unit?

Hi Folks,

I've arranged a site visit for Saturday 15th. Gonna go and give 'em the once over !

I'll post some comments when I have seen them in the flesh so to speak....

Nige

Just had this email back from the Modular people......

Hi Nigel

Many thanks for your email.

Although we have previously been able to show some of our products in a modest showroom at our factory we are not able to do so anymore. We are sorry about this.

We do have a fourteen day no quibble money back policy on any furniture ordered from us, this might offer some reassurance? If you would like any further details please do not hesitate to contact us.

Once again we are sorry that our circumstances no longer allow us to let non-employees into the factory.

Kind regards

Lucy

Into Sofa Ltd

www.intosofa.com

email: info@intosofa.com

tel: 01535 604090

fax: 01535 665666

SO MUCH FOR A VISIT THEN......

• 5 weeks later...

Hi Folks,

Check out this link a friend of mine just discovered for some really great modular suites/sofas etc.

http://www.intosofa.com/assembly.asp

Nige

Took delivery of my sofa last Friday (4th Nov) and I can say that I am highly impressed with it. The pieces were an absolute doddle to get through Discovery's front doors and the Nightfreight driver (Bob) was extremely helpful and didnt mind one bit the 200 yard walk down the towpath with the sections !!

The instructions were very well drawn and simplicity itself to follow (even for me !) All pieces had easilly removable lables which made assembly very straight forward. The whole thing took me on my own only 40 minutes to unpack and assemble.

On the whole - VERY VERY impressed. A great idea and PERFECT for narrowboats.

I will post some pictures when I next get onboard with the camera.

WELL DONE INTOSOFA.COM !!!!!

Nige

photos?

Hi Guys,

The camera misbehaved this weekend and didn't save anything I took (Might have been pilot error though !!)

So Im afraid it will have to wait until next weekend (the 20th Nov) until I am back aboard. I will post the pics on Sunday night.

CHeers,

Nige :)

• 1 month later...

Hi Folks,

Here at long last are the pics of the sofa.

I've put them on al ink on my own website as they are pretty big.

http://groups.msn.com/WHITESTARSHIPS/webma...to&PhotoID=1213

Cheers and Merry Christmas !

Nige

Hi Guys,

The camera misbehaved this weekend and didn't save anything I took (Might have been pilot error though !!)

So Im afraid it will have to wait until next weekend (the 20th Nov) until I am back aboard. I will post the pics on Sunday night.

CHeers,

Nige ;)

Not bad is it comfy?, I`ll be needing something soon

Hi Pirate,

It's very comfy - just like any other "normal" sofa. I'll be getting the matching tub chair when funds allow.

Cheers,

Nige

• 4 months later...

Hi Pirate,

It's very comfy - just like any other "normal" sofa. I'll be getting the matching tub chair when funds allow.

Cheers,

Nige

Thanks Nige

I`ve ordered one my self it`ll be here on June 6th.

Quite amazeing really I requested a fabric thing wednesday about 4 pm, it was here the next morning 8 30 am, and the choice of fabrics and colours all at the same price is unbelievable really, I got mine with scotchguard

Thanks Nige

I`ve ordered one my self it`ll be here on June 6th.

Quite amazeing really I requested a fabric thing wednesday about 4 pm, it was here the next morning 8 30 am, and the choice of fabrics and colours all at the same price is unbelievable really, I got mine with scotchguard

Shouldn't be spilling it in the first place........................................................ :huh:

• 1 year later...

We recently bought a chaise end corner sofa from Nabru. We were able to get more or less the size we wanted by using different combinations of the seat units they offer. We're really pleased with it - up until now we'd been using bean bags, but lately my son's foud a way to extract the filling and make snow! Not great...

Anyway, if you're interested the link for the chaise corner sofa we bought is here:

http://www.nabru.co.uk/chaise_corner_sofas.htm