Passing the Houses of Parliament today at 3pm

Gordon Chesterman

Featured Posts

How lovely, whilst sitting in a dull business meeting at the top of Millbank Tower, to spend ten minutes watching a narrow boat steam slowly past, down the Thames and under Westminster bridge. Lucky souls, if only I could have swapped places. Was it you?

Gordon

Wasn't me, but I'm not sure I'd want to be anywhere on the river in this weather. I heard that Teddington is badly flooded.

How lovely, whilst sitting in a dull business meeting at the top of Millbank Tower, to spend ten minutes watching a narrow boat steam slowly past, down the Thames and under Westminster bridge. Lucky souls, if only I could have swapped places. Was it you?

Gordon

I'll be doing that cruise in a week or two's time! Grand Union, Limehouse to Teddington and up and down the River Wey and then on to Oxford to do a crew swap!

I hope the weather improves from yesterdays dismal autumnal day.

Give us a wave!

Nipper

I'll be doing that cruise in a week or two's time! Grand Union, Limehouse to Teddington and up and down the River Wey and then on to Oxford to do a crew swap!

I hope the weather improves from yesterdays dismal autumnal day.

Give us a wave!

Nipper

Isn't that Stewart Gilligan Griffin having a sexy party?