Drama at Meadow Farm Marina!

Bon

Featured Posts

Was just sitting chatting to Soarscotty and a police helicopter starts hovering overhead. So like the concerned neighbours we are we go have a look see whats happening. 2 Police cars on the road into the marina and a dog car.

Not certain exactly what had happened but a cruiser had been pulled in. Was told that they were speeding around and causing a ruckuss (first time i've ever used that phrase). I'm guessing it must have been a stolen boat....tho i'd be suprised if that was all with that many police officers.

Anyone heard anything else? Has someone been hurt or something?

Fingers crossed it's nothing more serious than a stolen boat (not that that isnt bad...but you know what i mean!)

Bon

Funnily enough when we were going down Barrow Deep last week,

there was 3 police cars with dogs asking if we had seen 2 suspicious

characters anywhere on the towpath around the area.

Chris

We were all in the pub

It all originated from another nearby place.........

That's all i'm saying!

I did hear that, and recognise a certain person on the boat but didn't like to say and get a slapped wrist :lol:

Well i hear on the grapevine that its alleged that a certain manager from a nearby developement went walkabouts with somebody elses boat :lol: :lol:

How come the grape vine gets to you first??? :lol:

and the brewery is underground !!!!!!!

have had the chips before and yes they are great, as for the brewery well thats where i am parked with my tanker ready to drive away in the morning with 40,000pints of their beer!

have had the chips before and yes they are great, as for the brewery well thats where i am parked with my tanker ready to drive away in the morning with 40,000pints of their beer!

Bring it here! Remember to bring a tap too though!!!!