New member, and things

Rick

Featured Posts

I was just about to ask about the warn% thing and found the answer but could someone explain when I, designated a "new" member, become a member and the meaning of the small blue/grey squares alongside the Warn % bit. I have five but only remember four previously.

Richard

I was just about to ask about the warn% thing and found the answer but could someone explain when I, designated a "new" member, become a member and the meaning of the small blue/grey squares alongside the Warn % bit. I have five but only remember four previously.

Richard

1) To become a member - GET POSTING, you need to have made TEN posts before your classed as a member.

2) The square thing does not mean that you have been a naughty boy :( but there are probably five now because Jon is having a "play around" with the settings. So no need to worry about it! (also it is only you who can see your on warning status!)

• 4 weeks later...