Caldon Canal

Richard T

Featured Posts

Does anyone know somewhere reasonably safe to leave a car for a couple of days in the Cheddleton area? Is there anywhere near Endon services?

You could try Cheddleton Station on The Churnett Valley Railway. The offer of a voluntary donation to their funds might just do the trick..

There's a lot of guys park by the Holly Bush just a bit further up. However they do frequent the pub (a lot). :lol:

By the Bridge pub is good as well.. How long are you thinking of though. Don't tell us. If it went missing the finger of suspicion and all that.

Does anyone know somewhere reasonably safe to leave a car for a couple of days in the Cheddleton area? Is there anywhere near Endon services?

I parked my car at Cheddleton Flint Mill with their permission (and they pointing out they would not accept liability). I was invited to place a donation in the box when I left (which they wouldn't see me do and unless I put a note with it they wouldn't know I had done so).

I left £20 and enough information for gift aid for my three days parking

Once your are past Stoke anywhere is safe enough though

Thanks for the information. Mission accomplished - BW were happy to let a car stay over the weekend at Endon Sanitary station, providing it did not cause any obstruction. The Holly Bush car park was absolutley packed yetserday.