Boats at Warwick

sidewaysid

Featured Posts

We always used to stop and moor right there outside the pub whenever we passed, but like most pubs now you can't do that because the boats are permanently moored there.

It's a cracking pub though, definitely one of my favourites. Their beer is superb. But the atmosphere hasn't been the same since it's refurbishment (1970's or 1980's?), before which you had to remember to put your wellington boots on to visit the Gents.

Sideways, if you're walking down the other side and bump into Skipper the dog, and arguably the bestest dog... Say hello to her owners from Dan and Sue.

Alan, they're certainly not permanently moored there; winter maybe...

Nice bit of Phil's signwriting moobed to Warwick... Well done that man!

Glad to hear that Smelly. Certainly the last couple of summers there have been boats permanent moored - maybe things have changed. Whatever the situation though, I shall continue to stop there whenever I pass (even if I have to moor on the water point overnight again as BW recommended me to do)

Glad to hear that Smelly. Certainly the last couple of summers there have been boats permanent moored - maybe things have changed. Whatever the situation though, I shall continue to stop there whenever I pass (even if I have to moor on the water point overnight again as BW recommended me to do)

There have always been boats moored there when we have gone past but how long they have been there is impossible for me to say.

Sue