DOMETIC v LEE SAN

mrsmelly

Featured Posts

:lol: Hello again all

I would like to ask yet another question on remote cassette vacuum bogs. I have only realy seen the offering by Lee San which START at 900 quid plus the dreaded. A kind sole on here on a previous thread informs me of a company called Anglo American leisure and Hey presto... they do a model the dometic VT2500 which would appear to be equal to if not better than Lee Sans offering and it is 440 quid including vat what a friggin difference. Comments by people with either offering would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by mrsmelly

As a chandlery owner who buys from Leesan, your posting really interested me. From experience of fitting these units I know that the Leesan product is actually made by Dometic. Having had a look at the Anglo American website I'm even more puzzled. I have a nasty feeling that the £400 price is for the toilet ONLY - i.e. it doesn't include the vacuum unit and cassette housing/cassette.

This needs a bit more investigation with AAL.

p.s. I can only say that I've neverr had any problems with Leesan's customer service - in fact as (originally) a retail customer and then a trade reseller I've found them really helpfull.

As a chandlery owner who buys from Leesan, your posting really interested me. From experience of fitting these units I know that the Leesan product is actually made by Dometic. Having had a look at the Anglo American website I'm even more puzzled. I have a nasty feeling that the £400 price is for the toilet ONLY - i.e. it doesn't include the vacuum unit and cassette housing/cassette.

This needs a bit more investigation with AAL.

p.s. I can only say that I've neverr had any problems with Leesan's customer service - in fact as (originally) a retail customer and then a trade reseller I've found them really helpfull.

:lol: Hi Gaffer

Thanks for that, I initialy thought the cassette etc would be xtra but on phoning them I was told it is the whole shooting match !! I am ringing back next week to order and will see what the outcome is then.

Regards

Tim

have you ever considered getting a bucket? There are some really good ones around these days, and it is possible to pick up a nice peice of wood from the tow path to fashion into a delicious lavatorial throne. You just can't beat them. I doubt it would cost more than 20pounds, and that would be with wood carvings!

have you ever considered getting a bucket? There are some really good ones around these days, and it is possible to pick up a nice peice of wood from the tow path to fashion into a delicious lavatorial throne. You just can't beat them. I doubt it would cost more than 20pounds, and that would be with wood carvings!

:lol: C u r back from the pub then :lol:

Are we saying BOG OFF !!!!! :lol:

;) C u r back from the pub then :lol:

This is obviously a desperate attempt to extend the number of active 'toilet option' threads beyond the permitted 207 at any one time on the Forum. :lol:

I think a Mod should consolidate them all together in a single topic and hit the random merge button. All jumbled up they will probably make a lot more sense and still be a load of old S##te :lol:

Long live the blue bottom :lol:

One more observation.

These units are NOT quiet. Because they work on the basis of sucking the contents of the loo into the cassette they sound a bit like a noisy airline loo.

May not be a problem for you but if you need to wander off in the middle of the night then ........