Computer fans free to good home.

AlanH

Featured Posts

Somehow I've acquired about 100 computer fans 12v, 0.9w, 40mm Dia. They are of no use to me but if someone wants them to experiment with air circulation etc. I'll send them free of charge in exchange for a donation to a childrens' charity.

PM me if you are interested.

They are not very powerful but a bank of them would circulate some air.

PC182642.JPG

Edited by AlanH

Somehow I've acquired about 100 computer fans 12v, 0.9w, 40mm Dia. They are of no use to me but if someone wants them to experiment with air circulation etc. I'll send them free of charge in exchange for a donation to a childrens' charity.

PM me if you are interested.

They are not very powerful but a bank of them would circulate some air.

They make nice little extractor fans for bathrooms.

I've got one I keep meaning to fit in the bathroom mushroom vent.

(when I get a round tuit)

They make nice little extractor fans for bathrooms.

I've got one I keep meaning to fit in the bathroom mushroom vent.

(when I get a round tuit)

I've got a load of second hand round tuits free to a good home. Sadly they are only in black or blue, the purple ones have all been snapped up.

Blimey, keep quiet about that in case the Missis finds out.

She's after a new kitchen...............

No panic they have all gone. I sold the last one to a guy in Warwick who was gonna move a load of hire boats out of the way so that I could get my licence-worth of canal space to cruise in!

No panic they have all gone. I sold the last one to a guy in Warwick who was gonna move a load of hire boats out of the way so that I could get my licence-worth of canal space to cruise in!

Have you made it up Hatton yet, and if so is Tawny Owl still afloat?

Richard

Have you made it up Hatton yet, and if so is Tawny Owl still afloat?

Richard

Yes and yes, We had a great run up this morning. I cursed the water skier towing boat that came past late last night when we were moored on the Cemetary but blessed him this morning when we found almost all the locks with us and with only one bottom gate open!!

Tawny Owl is floating.

Edited by tripitaka

Yes and yes, We had a great run up this morning. I cursed the water skier towing boat that came past late last night when we were moored on the Cemetary but blessed him this morning when we found almost all the locks with us and with only one bottom gate open!!

Tawny Owl is floating.

Thank you.

Just need to finish machining the drive adapter plate and buy some hose and she's back in business.

Richard