2009 Jaunt

tillergirl

Featured Posts

I'm sure I've mentioned on here before that our young 'un is off to Iceland in June for weeks Geology field trip. Well I've booked a short break with Saisons (no advertising intended). Only 2 nights and 3 full days but looking forward to being on a different style of boat to what we usually have. Opted for the 42ft Merlot which will be an entirely different experience to the usual cruiser stern holiday hire. Won't be able to go far in the short time available but hoping to get to Braunston and back.

Can't wait. :lol:

I'm sure I've mentioned on here before that our young 'un is off to Iceland in June for weeks Geology field trip. Well I've booked a short break with Saisons (no advertising intended). Only 2 nights and 3 full days but looking forward to being on a different style of boat to what we usually have. Opted for the 42ft Merlot which will be an entirely different experience to the usual cruiser stern holiday hire. Won't be able to go far in the short time available but hoping to get to Braunston and back.

Can't wait. :lol:

Enjoy your trip! It is always nice to be in Braunston. You should be fine to get there and back in the time you have. 26 locks in all but hey that's half the fun right?

As you probably know if you change your mind and fancy less locks (14) you could good go towards Cosgrove in the other direction and Stoke Bruene (weedon's OK to jump off for as well) another fine destination.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...