OEM glow plug

Fuel__2001

Featured Posts

Im sure ive seen a thread on here before where someone used an oem/bosch glow plug for the eberspacher. However i cant find the thread.

From memory, apparently the only difference between an eberspacher and bosch glow plug was eberspacher wasnt stamped on the glow plug.

Has anybody used an oem glow plug or no where i could get one from?

Thanks

John

Im sure ive seen a thread on here before where someone used an oem/bosch glow plug for the eberspacher. However i cant find the thread.

From memory, apparently the only difference between an eberspacher and bosch glow plug was eberspacher wasnt stamped on the glow plug.

Has anybody used an oem glow plug or no where i could get one from?

Here it is, it's a 'Beru' plug #GH001 or '0 100 226 340'

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=10099

A local motor factors or VW garage may be able to source one, or google the above numbers.

cheers,

Pete.

Edited by smileypete

Well im convinced that beru make this plug as it has there name stamped on it.

The nearest ive come to finding a glow plug for a hydronic 10 is the 24v version 'beru gh009'. So i do think that at least im on the right lines as the code on the beru site correspondes to the eberspacher codes for the 24v glow plug. Now it would be great if i could find the 12v version

Well im convinced that beru make this plug as it has there name stamped on it.

The nearest ive come to finding a glow plug for a hydronic 10 is the 24v version 'beru gh009'. So i do think that at least im on the right lines as the code on the beru site correspondes to the eberspacher codes for the 24v glow plug. Now it would be great if i could find the 12v version

Try the Dutch Barge mailing list, (PM 'idleness'/Julian) they might be able to help.

Or there's a web page here with some pics details of Beru plugs on:

http://www.e-cat.cz/c-999400_180832/podle-...e=4&sort=2a

Or you might be able to get a catalogue CD from Beru themselves.

cheers,

Pete.

Well i emailed beru about a glow plug for a 12v hydronic 10 and this is the reply i got back,

"the part number you are asking for 0100321101 GV951 is not any long in our range. There is no replacement therefore. Sorry. "

Strange as i managed to get one from eberspacher the other day, and you can get a plug from beru for the 24v hydronic 10.

The closest match i can find is the GH001, as this is the only other 8v plug that beru make and fits into other hydronic models and is the same thread size.

Well i emailed beru about a glow plug for a 12v hydronic 10 and this is the reply i got back,

"the part number you are asking for 0100321101 GV951 is not any long in our range. There is no replacement therefore. Sorry. "

Strange as i managed to get one from eberspacher the other day, and you can get a plug from beru for the 24v hydronic 10.

The closest match i can find is the GH001, as this is the only other 8v plug that beru make and fits into other hydronic models and is the same thread size.

Eperspracher could be old stock?, or have they changed supplier?

Eperspracher could be old stock?, or have they changed supplier?

probably brought a job lot some years ago and have a stock pile of these old type of plug. The box was all stamped up with eberspacher and the numbers on the plug matched those on the box, however the fitting instructions had the (GH001) newer looking plug.