Radiator replacement pricing

RickS

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, RickS said:

Makes sense now Tracy, thanks. I wrongly assumed your reply was to my first question and not the second. Obvious when it's pointed out 🙂

Up very early - need nap!

This from their Q&A page 

99Noname99now

· a year ago  

Can Sentinel X400 be left in the central heating system, or is it necessary to flush it out after a few weeks.

1answer
Answer this Question
    Sentinel Product Help 
    · a year ago  

Hello -
    The Sentinel X400 Cleaner is made to be circulated in the system for 3 to 4 weeks and then drained and flush out of the system. You do not want to leave it in the system.
    Kind Regards,
    Sentinel Customer Services

About ten months ago I replaced our three rads and pipework. We have a Eberspacher diesel heater that was malfunctioning. All okay now. During this period I learnt that the heater is sensitive to certain antifreezes and flushing stuff. I can’t be anymore specific (it was ten months ago!). I only say as others can advise accordingly. I have five litres of antifreeze that I was advised ‘not’ to use. Hey ho! Used bog standard car antifreeze in the end.