£400 energy bill discount

Lugi

Featured Posts

On 29/05/2022 at 16:10, magnetman said:

My mooring is a CRT residential mooring and "Christ on a bike" I do pay for it !! Individual land addresses for each berth. 

As it happens even on a residential mooring you don't get any security of tenure whatsoever. If the mooring manager at the time deems that you have broken a t&c or anything else then you are gone in a month or two. Nothing doing. You could have lived there for a decade they can get you off within weeks even if you are paying and behaving. 

So you are suggesting that if you follow the rules and you are paying CRT; they can boot you off at will?  Yeah okay then. I don't believe that at all. 

I've yet to find a mooring on a CART site that is following any rules at all.  There is always stuff piled up, buildings spring up from nowhere, cars appear from nowhere - all the CRT moorings I've ever been people universally do not follow any rules at all, hence why i never go on them now.  No enforcement of any kind is my experience.      

You get no security of tenure in a rented house really, beyond a 6 month period and that can be dissolved pretty quickly.  If you want security buy a house.  If you don't like you're mooring, leave.  

Edited by Creaking Gate

5 hours ago, Creaking Gate said:

I've yet to find a mooring on a CART site that is following any rules at all.  There is always stuff piled up, buildings spring up from nowhere, cars appear from nowhere - all the CRT moorings I've ever been people universally do not follow any rules at all, hence why i never go on them now.  No enforcement of any kind is my experience. 

You've obviously never visited my mooring then. No shyte on the bank, nor on the roof of my boat. No cars here, no junk, just a number of boaters who don't think like you, fortunately. 

• Greenie 1

1 minute ago, MtB said:

You've obviously never visited my mooring then. No shyte on the bank, nor on the roof of my boat. No cars here, no junk, just a number of boaters who don't think like you, fortunately. 

There always seems to be a few rotten aples at the bottom of every barrel - if left they tend to affect all of the surrounding apples until the whole barrel is just a seething mess of gunge & rot.