Just saying hello

faithhealer

Featured Posts

Hello all ive just joined the forum i dont have a boat yet but hope to buy one within the next two years

i put my name down on a waiting list in april for a long term mooring in the south birmingham area

as i work over that way as yet no news still early days.

While im waiting for a mooring to become available im tidying up my house ready to put it up for sale

the plan is to buy one of those AQUALINE MANHATTAN boats from the new boat company they looked

realy good with lots of space inside when we looked over one at the NEC last february.

Hi and welcome.

We looked at one of those Aqualines very nice inside.

Im sure the shell is a Liverpool shell isnt it?

Not sure i got a load of info about the boat at the show & they werent a bad price for what

you get like i said just waiting for somewhere to put it before going a head.

The Aquiline shells are built and fitted out in Gdansk in Poland, the look good quality from what Ive seen. Mark (Willawaw) has visited the factory and was complimentary from what I recall, perhps he cn expand ?

The Aquiline shells are built and fitted out in Gdansk in Poland, the look good quality from what Ive seen. Mark (Willawaw) has visited the factory and was complimentary from what I recall, perhps he cn expand ?

Yes they make them in poland & bring them over by lorry theyve got a great finish

to the shell & interiour & they dont seem to be as cramped as most narrowboats

to move around inside from one end to the other myself & my girlfriend were well impressed

with the one we looked around at the NEC.

We had a invite from the new boat company to have a look around one they had moored at

thier boat yard earlier this year but we couldnt make it as we were away in my motorhome

at the time it wouldve been there :rolleyes:

Hello all ive just joined the forum i dont have a boat yet but hope to buy one within the next two years

i put my name down on a waiting list in april for a long term mooring in the south birmingham area

as i work over that way as yet no news still early days.

While im waiting for a mooring to become available im tidying up my house ready to put it up for sale

the plan is to buy one of those AQUALINE MANHATTAN boats from the new boat company they looked

realy good with lots of space inside when we looked over one at the NEC last february.

Hello my friend hello, just called to say hello. whoops sorry just bin watching the X Factor.

Welcome to the forum. :blink: