Kelpie will be on the move again.

haggis

Featured Posts

Just now, haggis said:

No talk of a new gear box. Iain was able to tell him which size spanner was needed and the job didn't take long . When I selected  "need assistance" from the app I got a call within minutes although the office is closed. Short time later got a call from the engineer who arrived when he said he would. Job done and we were soon on our way again. I think the already large toolkit on board will be added to soon. 😉

I think thats the best way to use RCR....as a tool transport service!!....My boat is ballasted with tools in the main....you can never have too many!!

29 minutes ago, haggis said:

I spoke too soon! As soon as RCR left it started to rain 

Dear oh dear, you and the good Mr Haggis are getting very lazy these days.

I moved the vast distance of 200 yards yesterday (double that if you count the trip to the water point), and yet I find that you've done no distance at all in 2 days, with some flimsy excuses about gearboxes....

Tut tut.....

I shall be ready to leap onto the stern and shout 'Slow down!' when you approach (regardless of your speed, of course).