Water heater

Featured Posts

3 hours ago, Halsey said:

A bit late to ask this but once a good guard is fitted are you going to be OK in locks

Well the gunnels are wider. ,by the time a guards on ,the old tires as fenders will still be protruding more,Itl be no worse than having a Tupperware ,and it’s on the steering wheel side,everything I’ve done on it is unconventional,it must be the only extended water bug ,with a inboard diesel and a z drive,but it’s worked ok for a few years 

• Greenie 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well ,carver cascade is fitted and working well, that was a cheap fix to get a balanced flue water heater with no long chimney/ flue just need to grind and sand some radius on the edges of the guard

631E7A17-15C6-4EE2-B117-AF3B1FF2E3FF.jpeg

447DA10F-869E-4D89-A233-E39B950CEBC5.jpeg

349D2DDE-FD9A-4362-A27E-24CA1664378D.jpeg

• Greenie 2

11 hours ago, Crow said:

Well ,carver cascade is fitted and working well, that was a cheap fix to get a balanced flue water heater with no long chimney/ flue just need to grind and sand some radius on the edges of the guard

631E7A17-15C6-4EE2-B117-AF3B1FF2E3FF.jpeg

447DA10F-869E-4D89-A233-E39B950CEBC5.jpeg

349D2DDE-FD9A-4362-A27E-24CA1664378D.jpeg

Exellent job. They are great bits of kit. Switched mine on ont motorhome ( 27 years old ) for the first time after the winter and it fired up and runs sweet as a nut.

Yes it struck up as soon as I switched it on, I’ve put a bit more lagging on the tank ,turned  it off at 10 pm  last night and it was  Luke warm this morning at 9  ,well happy at £75 for it  and £40 for a gas test ,found a leak on the hob and grill while we were at it