Sunk boat near Braunston Tunnel..

robtheplod

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, Alan de Enfield said:

Well, the same thing happened to this one (very apt name) and they go the knacker yard for sale to people looking for a project.

Methley Bridge Boatyard 50ft steel narrowboat built 2005 & powered by Beta 38hp diesel engine. Suffering serious fire damage and consequent distortion. Lying Near Sutton Cheney, Leics £2000  

http://www.boatwrecks.com/power.asp

warmglow.jpg

Warped sense of humour here.... but it amuses me that the boat at a glance appears to be named warmglow (I know it's really warsglow)

reminds me of another burnt out shell which was on the bank at Starline with the name of phoenix.

26 minutes ago, Jess-- said:

Warped sense of humour here.... but it amuses me that the boat at a glance appears to be named warmglow (I know it's really warsglow)

reminds me of another burnt out shell which was on the bank at Starline with the name of phoenix.

It is actually Warmglow (hence my comment "very apt name)

There is 1 record that matches your query

Warmglow Built by Methley Bridge Boaty - Length : 15.24 metres ( 50 feet ) - Beam : 2.08 metres ( 6 feet 10 inches ) - Draft : 0.01 metres ( 0 feet ). Metal hull N/A power of 38 HP. Registered with Canal & River Trust number 513652 as a Powered Motor Boat.  ( Last updated on Wednesday 22nd May 2013 )