Just occasionally

Supermalc

Featured Posts

Life becomes really sweet............following on with our Wash trip I didn't manage to get to the boat club last weekend. OK I did take TWO georgous young females into town, and even went home with them. The mind boggles........but never mind.

Anyway I got to the club tonight to find a framed photo of my boat by the Comodore (not my greatest fan) on the bar waiting for me........ok little things please little minds, but as good as a lottery win.

So night I didn t really want to go out turned into a goodun.......................

That's an easy question to answer, my one and only Barney ...... the only one I've got.

His latest photo, while I had the boat out last week

barneysouthrey07.jpg

Years ago now, I was visiting a friend at his small field. I mentioned we had been to see another but couldn't find him in, yet his car was there. He said he maybe 'saw me coming'. I had visited his field with a purpose journey on my motorbike a few weeks earlier, and he said he had seen me and hid. Well not exactly, but hadn't made his presence known as he was in the strawstack getting bales for his bullocks he was rearing at that time. He mentioned where I went, behind an old caravan to 'toilet' so definately had seen me.

So now if I visit someone and can't locate them I always say they've seem me coming.

Half the people I know do this ....... hide when they see me, others speak when they realize I've seen them, and a few 'cross the road' to speak to me ....... and it is these people I bother about. Mind you, of the people I know and associate with today, I'd say more than 50% are actively 'onside' ......

Hey Malc ........... any response to the note I left asking about your wellies?Zenataomm
No mate ...... thanks for trying. The only way would be to be there when someone else is. Don't worry about it, I just put it down to experience.
malcthe day that you start liking commodores (is it one m or two)or they start liking you would be a shock to the system
Commodores ???????? LOL.Must admit it's the one thing I don't like about boating ........ why not just be called the chairman.
Took two gorgeous women home and showed them how to log into canalworld.net, apparently. The mind does indeed boggle.
100 lines ........ I must read the posts.The night I took Sonia and Mel out was THE WEEK BEFORE. The reason I didn't collect the photo when Ady was there.This photo was a couple of months ago.MelMeSonia.jpg