Fenny Stratford

Parahandy

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, LadyG said:

It's a treadmill, a hamster wheel. I don't subscribe to population explosions, maybe folks like me should get paid £5K every year they don't replicate?

Good idea ?? I think that there is a desire to ensure the "human being" (although the "being" part is missing from a lot!!)...anyhow....I think there is encouraged continued reproduction of humans because "they" think humans ought to rule thus planet and humans are absolutely godlike, above all others and just so awesome it's hard to describe.....(this is not my view!!) The human ego is currently running rife, both individually and in groups.....and the ego does not care for nurture or compassion...it's just an insatiable "I want" and corporations exploit the egos of the masses by selling materialistic lies......(blimey I need a lie down after that ?) Trump is a prime example of ego gone mad.!!....

So I don't think they would ever pay anyone to decline reproduction......maybe we are all living in a similar "cage" as battery hens, or crated pigs......and yet blindly follow.....??

Do people still get that child allowance no matter how much income they have?? That always seemed weird......the whole thing is weird.....and very controlling and who's laws are they anyhow......???? 

• Happy 1

One for the "might as well concrete the whole planet" nimbys - only 6% of the UK is covered with housing. A tiny amount. So we have plenty of room to build more. Just not near my house.? Actually I overlook countryside  that couldn't be built on , a little wooded valley, with the canal beyond, so , Jack, I'm alright.