six weeks meander

gaggle

Featured Posts

20th july kids finish school and it means we can go on a three week cruise to whereever the will takes us and then take three weeks to return.

half say get off and leave the north west and the other half say stay local and go fishing ,camping ,drinking and spend time just doing nothing much but lounge around.

well have to wait and see.

any big events going off that are worth the cruise to ? or should i sail up the leeds liverpool where the best scenery is.

• 2 weeks later...

waiting to go and a letter which must be dealt with never arrived yesterday or today so i have to hope it comes in the morning , if not must go the boat and not travel any distance so i get come back to deal with it.

what a downer.

• 2 weeks later...

br/water, trent mersey(heartbreak hill a doddle)maccisfield, peak forest and huddersfield waiting for tunnel passage that we cant do on a boat , bw say taxi over the hill.

all that way to see a tunnel and we get told you cant go through it.

• 3 weeks later...

went on calder/hebble and aire /calder up to leeds where we stayed a couple of days before starting back to liverpool along the leeds liverpool canal.wigan flight yesterday and home today.

back out tomorrow probably to doss around local.

been my longest trip to date so far ,enjoyed the lot ,even meeting the nutters around the towpaths who add to the story.