Really annoyed the fishermen today...

MoominPapa

Featured Posts

17 hours ago, mrsmelly said:

Earlier today I dropped off the river section from Alrewas on the T and M to go into Barton turns marina. There were NO anglers the whole way until exactly opposite the marina entrance where there was a lone angler with THREE rods stuck into the cut, it was blowin a hooley and he saw me coming for ages as its dead straight. The gap as usual is slim and I turned in with wind blowin like hell trying to stop me entering. I had to go in reverse a bit to get round and the angler now has one rod not three as I needed full power to complete the manoeuvre which being a superstar I managed first attempt.

I was very close to him and asked why the hell he fished in such a stupid place in such high winds and he just glared at me and said not  a word, bloomin eck where do these idiots come from?

Surely the better question is "why put the marina entrance in such a stupid place?"