Stolen Boat

GoodGurl

Featured Posts

41 minutes ago, mross said:

Is there any way to tell if a crime number is genuine without phoning the police?  For W. Yorkshire you can enter the number on a website and it would return the first half of the postcode but not much else.

No, but these days after all the misrepresented stories about several previous missing boats, I would only now be prepared to phone the Police, not some private number.  The Police can then decide if they recognise the case, and take the necessary action.

The only exception to that is if I recognised the informant as someone I know and trust as reliable.

What happened about that Stenson boat which went missing from Barton last year and people on here were helping to search for it? When it was eventually found the owners couldn't say because of ongoing investigations but that all would be revealed in due course.

Are the facts now known or is it still a mystery?

1 hour ago, Grassman said:

What happened about that Stenson boat which went missing from Barton last year and people on here were helping to search for it? When it was eventually found the owners couldn't say because of ongoing investigations but that all would be revealed in due course.

Are the facts now known or is it still a mystery?

It was Mercia, not Barton, but no, as far as I know nothing more has been made public.