Betholom Row cemetery

RLWP

Featured Posts

Richard,

You have reminded me that I had forgotten this was there. I have been along the access road from the site of the original West Suburban terminus (now the site of The Axis) to Church Road Junction that runs on the trackbed of the old West Suburban railway a few times. That pretty much goes through the cemetery as is explained in the article. I don't think I have been down there since the iQ student accommodation was built as I spend far too much time in meetings these days instead of doing proper work. The active railway line shown in the photos is of course not the West Suburban line but the MRs later link to New Street.

For anyone using using Richard's map link the location is actually down the road a bit from the pin. That's to the right on the map and it's the rectangle of land bound by the railway, the canal, Islington Middleway and iQ Birmingham.

JP