paraffin or diesel water heater

mr toad

Featured Posts

Does any one know of a diesel or paraffin water heater. I am looking for a heater for about 20 litres of hot water at a time. I dont particularily want to part with £1000 for anythinh like a eberspacher. I have thought about an immersion heater because I have a solar water heater panel to fit (small one). Just after ideas for hot water when fire is out.

Does any one know of a diesel or paraffin water heater. I am looking for a heater for about 20 litres of hot water at a time. I dont particularily want to part with £1000 for anythinh like a eberspacher. I have thought about an immersion heater because I have a solar water heater panel to fit (small one). Just after ideas for hot water when fire is out.

Have you thought about using the engine heat for all the heating that you will need?

Nick

Unfortunately my engine is a lister air cooled. No water cooling

Do you have gas onboard and are you on shore power? If so how about either a gas hot water heater or an electric immersion heater fitted in a domestic hot water tank (or both?) I think you can get away without the extra expense of a calorifier since you don't have a water cooled engine.

If you have neither then I suppose you could connect your solar water panel to an immersion heater & tank, but I would imagine it would be slow and weather dependant.

Edited by blackrose

Do you have gas onboard and are you on shore power? If so how about either a gas hot water heater or an electric immersion heater fitted in a domestic hot water tank (or both?) I think you can get away without the extra expense of a calorifier since you don't have a water cooled engine.

If you have neither then I suppose you could connect your solar water panel to an immersion heater & tank, but I would imagine it would be slow and weather dependant.

a morco gas water heater,dont need no tank,just warms what you need, poss i know where one is, cheers shorty