Bimble

MtB

Featured Posts

Puzzling how, given the link I posted is wrong!

Its www.bimblesolar.com[/quot

I never heard of bimble before you posted the link, I now know it's a bout solar power.

Just tried the link again and it's still working.

I've taken a screen shot I'll try to post the picture.

Edited by S and K

Puzzling how, given the link I posted is wrong!

Its www.bimblesolar.com[/quot

I never heard of bimble before you posted the link, I now know it's a bout solar power.

Just tried the link again and it's still working.

I've taken a screen shot I'll try to post the picture.

Ah I thought everyone here knew about Bimble!

I just get a blank white screen for the bimble.co.uk link, but thats irrelevant as its bimble solar I'm trying to buy stuff from!

Could you give me a clue on posting pictures. I'm using an iPad and can't seem to get it to load.

Not sure how it can be done on an ipad. Its unnecessary to post a screenshot but thanks for your effort. (Unless you want to do it to learn how.)

Ah I thought everyone here knew about Bimble!

I just get a blank white screen for the bimble.co.uk link, but thats irrelevant as its bimble solar I'm trying to buy stuff from!

Likewise, blank white screen for bimble.co.uk but bimblesolar.co.uk loads fine here.

Nominet show bimble.co.uk as registered to one Nick Baster who is a non trading individual (registration expires 16 Jan 17)

bimblesolar.co,uk interestingly shows up as registered to a company called Duke Entertainment, registered in Dominica.

Have you managed to get the right site loading now MtB?

Edited by Lampyrichard

Likewise, blank white screen for bimble.co.uk but bimblesolar.co.uk loads fine here.

Nominet show bimble.co.uk as registered to one Nick Baster who is a non trading individual (registration expires 16 Jan 17)

bimblesolar.co,uk interestingly shows up as registered to a company called Duke Entertainment, registered in Dominica.

Have you managed to get the right site loading now MtB?

Yes thanks!