Boat ovens

Orphiel

Featured Posts

Hi all

Am looking for a new boat oven, but can only seem to find those ones with a split oven and grill, whereas I want one the same size, but only an oven, so there is loads more space in there, if you see what I mean. The difference between this: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Baumatic_B904__5315866

and this: http://www.ciao.co.uk/Baumatic_B187__5317042

Only for boats.

Does anyone have one like this? Have not seen one on a boat. I never grill anything, so it's kind of pointless the other bit being there.

Meg

Now this answer is from a male, so be gentle.

Having looked at ovens myself most, if not all, are now called multi-function.

All this appears to mean is that there is an element at the top and bottom, by different switching then top, bottom or both are available.

We have one at home and the instructions give advice on which way to use for cooking different things, you ladies would understand.

Heat from the bottom, heat from the top, heat all round and to grill just use the top on grill setting, how that differs from heat at the top I do not know and can't find the instructions.

After all that ramble I think that is all you will get :):)

got one gary linked too and i reckon it does what is needed.

had eleven bodies aboard and the one female (daughter) managed to supply all with good tasty cooked dinners using the product.

Cheers for the canal boat bits link, I will do some measuring and check it out. Will have to get a separate hob with that irritating but doable!

Did you find the SMEV one, Canal Shop Man? A little choice would be nice :lol:

I had the smev one on my old Boat it was very good and well up to the job the grill was quick no messing about waiting for you food for ages