BSS Standards Declined by Lake District Authorities

Alan de Enfield

Featured Posts

I presume you think that isn't offensive either. When you live in the Lakes you get more than a little sick of Touroids (a pain in the nether regions just like the word they sound like) demanding this and making fun of that.

There was even a member of this forum a few months back complaining that when they visited the Lake District they wanted Lakes accents not polish or any other European as if the people of the Lakes were some form of exhibit. Its a wonder people aren't demanding we all wear smocks and walk round with straws hanging out of their mouths.

as a massive over-reactor you should probably invoke the racial discrimination act and label George a racist . ohmy.png

Dare I use that word any more?

It is the massive over-reactors and habitually politically correct peeps who manage to turn a bit of harmless pi55-taking into a crime. frusty.gif

Edited by Murflynn

as a massive over-reactor you should probably invoke the racial discrimination act and label George a racist . ohmy.png

Dare I use that word any more?

It is the massive over-reactors and habitually politically correct peeps who manage to turn a bit of harmless pi55-taking into a crime. frusty.gif

I am clearly a Lakist. But at least I am not an enCumbrance.