Doggers

brickie

Featured Posts

The study of dog dropping is a long and thought provoking exercise. Almost as accurate as Tarot Cards I am led to believe.

Us dog owners are expert at identifying which poo our pooches...its how we can be sure we clear up should we miss the deed done..

for those interested parties it all depends on quality of dog food...expensive stuff leads to less heaps since less c... in mix. I could go on but its nearly tea time

My little girl (being a 45kg English Mastiff), usually craps the size of a small dog!!

I never have problems finding where it is when she has been because it is usually a mound that is the size, and the look, of a small steaming volcano!

We usually bag it, put it the roof and dispose when we can. I did once use bio-degradable bags and find the nearest ditch to dump it but then I found out that instead of the few days i thought it took to degrade, it actually took months..... so i stopped that one.

We had the pleasure (?) of finding a fantastic mooring at the back end of nowhere in the summer. We had had a great day and we were sat down eating our tea inside the boat when dog appeared and was framed by the window opposite. It couldn't have stopped in a more central place - perfect picture frame.

(Luckily for this pooch our little girl was not with us for a few days because her stomach was off and she spent a few days with one of the kids.)

This dog must have recently swallowed a couple of pool balls because he (defiantly a he dog) was in some stress and the concentration and effort to achieve this movement was obvious. After a minute or so a pair of legs came past the window, the dog looked up wagged its tail and walked off with the aforementioned legs, leaving the remains of a pool table outside our window.

I obviously flew out of the boat, rage obvious to all around to be confronted by the dog that had just enjoyed a game of pool and his very elderly owner. When I asked him to pick up the pool balls he told me that he couldnt bend down to pick up because he may fall over and wouldnt be able to get back up. I told father time that I would pick it up for him because I understood the problem. I went back in the boat, got a bag, picked up the offending item and gave the old man the bag to dispose of on his wander back. He gave me his thanks, we had a quick chat and I went back into the boat to finish my tea..... next thing I was aware of a small splash where the old geezer had just thrown the bag into the cut about 6 foot in front of the boat

Sometimes you just cant win.