We have progress!

Purple Fairie

Featured Posts

When we arrived at Chapel Hill 18 months ago, we were promised 'proper' moorings. As a few of you know, this has yet to happen, the pontoons are there, in the yard, all ready to go in.... just not happening! :lol:

Yesterday a chap arrived in a JCB to dig the cr*p out of the bank to get ready for the installation! YAY! :lol:

So, lots of mud, Smudge having to have time off work to help shift the boats, but, somethings happening! I am soooo happy! :lol:

Sorry, not a huge amount of news, but it's important to me and I wanted to share! :lol:

When we arrived at Chapel Hill 18 months ago, we were promised 'proper' moorings. As a few of you know, this has yet to happen, the pontoons are there, in the yard, all ready to go in.... just not happening! :lol:

Yesterday a chap arrived in a JCB to dig the cr*p out of the bank to get ready for the installation! YAY! :lol:

So, lots of mud, Smudge having to have time off work to help shift the boats, but, somethings happening! I am soooo happy! :lol:

Sorry, not a huge amount of news, but it's important to me and I wanted to share! :lol:

:lol: brilliant! It is always good when something start happening! any piccies?

no piccies yet... camera's playing up! :lol:

So you can have the whole of next winter on an even keel - even when they drop the water level - cool

There'll be room for a pike or two to hide under the boat too - Smudge will be pleased

Good Morning Purple Fairie. Great pics. It looks like progress is being made and who knows come the Summer you maybe able to pitch your chair and sit out and enjoy the view :lol:

I wish you lots of luck. I hope you have your wellingtons standing by :lol:

Kind regards......... Jo

'wellies on standby'? they are the only footwear needed at the mo! We've even started keeping the shoes in the car, it's a waste of time taking them down to the boat! :lol:

It is sooooo messy, by the time we got sat down last night we all just felt like crying, especially looking at the huge black paw prints on the carpet, but.... we've just got to remember it's going to be worth it in the end, and it's only mud, it will clean!

'wellies on standby'? they are the only footwear needed at the mo! We've even started keeping the shoes in the car, it's a waste of time taking them down to the boat! :lol:

It is sooooo messy, by the time we got sat down last night we all just felt like crying, especially looking at the huge black paw prints on the carpet, but.... we've just got to remember it's going to be worth it in the end, and it's only mud, it will clean!

I agree with Jo it will all be worth it when your sitting out enjoying the views :lol:

The pics are great....what a beautiful sunset you had last night!!