Places to eat and sleep in Evesham

captain caveman

Featured Posts

Planning on stopping of at Evesham at the weekend, never been there before.

Looking at Google earth there are moorings down river of Evesham bridge. I take it these as visitor moorings?

Are they likely to be busy at this time of year?

Were also going to be looking for a nice B&B and place to eat in the evening as close as possible to the moorings.

Any recommendations ?

Thanks.

Pershore that was one of my favourite stops .Evesham when I was there was full of different nationalities waiting for the fruit picking to start so there would not have been much accommodation vacant then.

Pershore that was one of my favourite stops .Evesham when I was there was full of different nationalities waiting for the fruit picking to start so there would not have been much accommodation vacant then.

How terrible would it have been better if they were tourists? Keep these foreigners out hey

Can reccomend the Thai emerald on the high St and Thai lotus on port St.

Word of mouth coffee shop near the church is a good coffee and cake shop.

The red lion micropub tucked away on a corner of the market place is rather good if you like real ale.

Not sure about b & b's....I will ask my friend when she's back from work this evening.

Cheers

Gareth

Evesham has always been full of different nationalities, and I'm going back more than 30 years when I worked for the DHSS there!

Lots of Italians out Badsey way, and lots of others during the picking season. Most were transient and wouldn't be using the type of accommodation the OP was interested in.

The Northwick has always had a good reputation, and there are a couple of B&B's on the Broadway road.

Edited by Graham Davis