Leicester arm of GUC

Tullz

Featured Posts

Having just read the previous topic, it makes me ask the question - will our 67ft boat fit into the locks between Braunston and MH?

Didn't occur to me that it might not. :rolleyes:

Ta

Tullz

Yes they will. It's only the thick northerners who forgot that boats can be 72' long.

Having just read the previous topic, it makes me ask the question - will our 67ft boat fit into the locks between Braunston and MH?

You won't have a problem - we did it a few years back with a 66 footer and there was plenty of room.

We will peobably be near Braunston when you come steaming through - so give us a wave . . .

Yes they will. It's only the thick northerners who forgot that boats can be 72' long.

Oh err Carl,

Are you casting nasturtiums?

Do I count as a fick norvenor (originally from down sarf I hasten to add) as I live norf of the border in the land of the hairy legs 'n' armpits?

:rolleyes:

Tullz

You won't have a problem - we did it a few years back with a 66 footer and there was plenty of room.

We will peobably be near Braunston when you come steaming through - so give us a wave . . .

Give you a wave?

Bugger off ... I'd expect you to join us for a pint or two.

We'll hopefully moor at Braunston on Mon nite (2nd).

See ya then

Tullz

That of course gives Carl the authority to define northerners as thick. If I, as a lifelong Londoner had said it, nobody would believe me...

regards

Steve

As well as eloquent, that's brilliant Steve :lol: They should use that in the dictionary to define common sense :rolleyes::blush:;)