cannot retrieve my password

Featured Posts

I have had to create a new account as I have failed many times to receive a new password to my old accounts registered e-mail address.

My old account is 'mudslide' and I would like to re-activate it.

I recieved the initial e-mail with instructions but then get no further response.

The last suggestion the initial e-mail gives is 'contact an administrator' but how is that possible without signing on ?

In theory I could check whether the automated email was sent but its an onerous process - I tested it a few days ago and the automated system was working, albeit with a little bit of a delay on the mail queue. Did you check in your spam mailbox? They've been known to end up there.

Me too would like to have my old password, I can sign in with facebook, but still want to change to my own pass Word, it make it easier to log in from different computers. I tried today several time, but no e-mail with password arrive.

Me too would like to have my old password, I can sign in with facebook, but still want to change to my own pass Word, it make it easier to log in from different computers. I tried today several time, but no e-mail with password arrive.

Have you checked your spam folder?

To add: I've just once again checked the "lost password" process, the server is sending out emails fine and its not listed in any centralised spam lists so it will be down to local settings on your email provider or another reason for non-delivery once it leaves our server.

Yes, we serve ham onboard, but the spam filter and folder is empty, I sent an e-mail to the adress i have on this forum from a different account and provider, and it worked, so today so far no mail from Canalworld, but I saw a spamcan flying over today when out on the Canal., but that is irrelevant :-)

Have you checked your spam folder?

Edited by Dalslandia

Yes, we serve ham onboard, but the spam filter and folder is empty, I sent an e-mail to the adress i have on this forum from a different account and provider, and it worked, so today so far no mail from Canalworld, but I saw a spamcan flying over today when out on the Canal., but that is irrelevant :-)

OK I'll send a test email from our admin email address, just to check you can receive them from our domain.............

...........Message Sent Successfully.

OK I'll send a test email from our admin email address, just to check you can receive them from our domain.............

...........Message Sent Successfully.

can you please PM me instead?

I checked e-mail, nothing, but thinking if more then one member have the same problem, it might be a bug in your system, probably something simple that is hard to find.

Edited by Dalslandia