Yet another inane question form Nursegrowl

nursegrowl

Featured Posts

Hi, while I'm still picking the brains of all you knowlegable boaters out there, I'm wondering if it is better to buy a New boat, or to get a second hand one from a broker or private sell, and change some things to the way we want them. It would be a liveaboard, so maybe no dinette/bath (cry, I'll miss baths). i have been looking at a lot of different ones trying to make up my mind and I'm no closer now..........

Hi, while I'm still picking the brains of all you knowlegable boaters out there, I'm wondering if it is better to buy a New boat, or to get a second hand one from a broker or private sell, and change some things to the way we want them. It would be a liveaboard, so maybe no dinette/bath (cry, I'll miss baths). i have been looking at a lot of different ones trying to make up my mind and I'm no closer now..........

http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php...,or,second+hand

try the link above.

I imagine it is down to personal choice and DIY ability (although lack of the latter didn't stop me).

I'm sure you can get a boat with both a bath and a dinette, although not in combination...guffaw! we have a 60 footer with a reasonable sized bath and are contemplating putting a dinette in the middle instead of the fixed double that is there now.