Dangerous Bloggs

Pirate

Featured Posts

I just thought I`d let you know that as a gesture of good faith, I have deleted my Blog, (for the time being) which was rather scatheing to my builder as some of you may know,

fortunately it wasn`t actually looking like that for any great lenght of time as I had intended him to think, it was only up and running for a short time,

so hopefully no damage done, I`m not out to ruin anyone unless of course they try to ruin me.

I hope I have demonstrated that I am a very determined person. Even though I never actually bought it to your attention in the first place.

I am beginning to get very frustrated spending money after money, on greedy lawyers, and I do want it back so lets hope now I`ve got my builders attention I will keep it, and my new Blogg will be a glowing report for him.

Can I say thanks to Phill and Garry especially, for at least trying to help. I know there was only good intent, and to all others that do support me thanks as well, it is appreciated honest.

However, I do have problems and I do want them sorting to MY satisfaction, and I do have lawyers working, and I do hope now, that my builder doesn`t slouch back in his chair and say "phew, problem sorted", because mine are not, I also hope he will be as decent as I feel have been. I know he aint all bad, it has never been anything personal against him.

Web Bloggs can be set up in seconds, not one but 100`s can be set up, and they can be devastateing, and in my opinion theres not a lot anyone can do about them.

I prey now that I am not seen by him to be backing down in my plight for help.

This forum is a great place too especially if all does end well for me, it will have been down, in part to it

Cheers

Edited by Pirate

I'm pleased that you've deleted it, Pirate, I hope you can now work towards a satisfactory resolution. Sometimes things go wrong even though the people involved had the very best intentions. It was unfortunate that your builder was named at the start of the blog but understandable given your excitement and anticipation. I hope that progress is now swift and you have the boat you dreamed about soon.