Sonnenschein batteries

The Maestro

Featured Posts

It's a moot point whether the performance justifies the price.

Your friend either got a very good deal or is a rich man. Correction, was a rich man.

The problem with this sort of thing is that we'll have to wait fifteen years to find out if they really are as good as they claim.

It's a moot point whether the performance justifies the price.

Your friend either got a very good deal or is a rich man. Correction, was a rich man.

The problem with this sort of thing is that we'll have to wait fifteen years to find out if they really are as good as they claim.

Yes just as George says, I've often wondered about these batteries and do they represent good value. Luckily for me my pockets are not deep enough to find out.

Phil

The usual 'lectric post usually boils down to, "I haven't charged the batteries and now they are broken" however Blackrose's last thread was about a battery finally performing less than optimally at ten years old.

Everything with batteries depends on how well you treat them, or how well they were treated before your mate had them. Held on float properly, then ten years is a good life. Deeply cycled to dead flat, and being left flat or part charged will kill ANY battery in less than the optimal time.

Edited by Arthur Brown