Price cut from Calor

Phil Ambrose

Featured Posts

why are we still paying in the region of £27+ in most places, iirc last years cost of calor was set at £25 i have never bought a bottle at the price or lower.

Edited by GoodGurl
changed this to last.

Can't remember when exactly I bought the last gas refills. I've got three 13Kg and replaced them together. It's well over a year, could be 2 years. Cooking a chicken right now. Tend not to use the Paloma much and shower in the marina facilities. Hope the prices don't go up anytime soon, I've a feeling this year is when the gas will run out.

is that £24.99 including vat or excluding?

last year it was £25 per 13kg propane excluding vat.

£24-99 inc for 13kg Propane. That is direct from Calor, free delivery. I do know that some suppliers (who buy from Calor or from other wholesalers) do undercut the RRP but that is their perogative, by doing so they may sell more gas but at reduced profit. Calor as the wholesale supplier really don't dare if the retail suppliers give the gas away because Calor still get their price from the retailer

Phil