4 Month On

Retardedrocker

Featured Posts

I love my Liverpool boat because she's my boat Yes,there are some quirks but houses are like that too.At the moment she's at CTS ready to be grit blasted ,repainted & then made beautiful by Dave Moore-I can't wait to get her back again as I feel lost without her I'm a lost cause aren't I ?

Trina

We're all lost causes Trina.

Lost, but we've found what we were looking for.

T.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with Liverpool boats, a chap here lives on one. There's some interesting quirks in some of the fit out he's come across over time but nothing insurmountable, more annoyances than anything. Narrowboats just chug along in half empty muddy ditches, it's not rocket science.

There's nothing intrinsically wrong with Liverpool boats, a chap here lives on one. There's some interesting quirks in some of the fit out he's come across over time but nothing insurmountable, more annoyances than anything. Narrowboats just chug along in half empty muddy ditches, it's not rocket science.

I agree. Billy is a Liverpool shell, but was completed elsewhere and the fit out is one of the things that attracted me.

I knew what sort of layout I wanted and Billy ticked nearly all the boxes.

I really didn't want a walk through bathroom, but that's what I have. The funny thing is that I really appreciate the extra space it gives me and wouldn't have it any other way.

The boat clearly knew better than me.

Cheers,

T.

I've been living on board for nearly 13 years now. You'd be surprised how long that novel feeling lasts. Most mornings I still take a moment to have a look around when I'm on my way out.... And then rush off to work!

Occasionally, on a nice day I'm to be found just sitting on the stern deck grinning....

ec3d75e5-5c45-4497-af97-2997b6ae9c08_zps

Edit: And as for Liverpool Boats - they are good boats. The main reason some people don't like them is simply because there are lots around. In other words they must have been doing something right.

I hope you have a glass of something cold to hand whilst you are grinning.