Test To See What Happens If I Immediately Edit Post Made To Start A New Thread

Featured Posts

Yes just to clarify in open forum, Simon Wain isn't really 'responsible' for Reg springing a leak. I was messing about. My latest theory is Reg got so over-excited at having his new engine that he did the only thing he could think of at the time, sink!

MtB

P.S. Can't be corrosion and neglect, I have a three year old survey report saying hull is in spot-on condition! ...but guess who from ;)

Far be it for me to mention his name on here.

I was going to be polite and congratulate you on cruising the entire inland waterway network (twice) in three years and for finding some acid to moored up in between locks :D

Perhaps incontinence is a virtue after all ??

Far be it for me to mention his name on here.

I was going to be polite and congratulate you on cruising the entire inland waterway network (twice) in three years and for finding some acid to moored up in between locks biggrin.png

Perhaps incontinence is a virtue after all ??

Well I have to say, given it was going to happen sooner of later, it couldn't have happened in a better place and with you lot actually on the scene at the time, to deal with it!

:)

MtB