Tiling on Bulkheads etc

Big COL

Featured Posts

I have been pondering this question for some time and wandering around the internet found "Aquatecnic Waterproofing Solutions" www.wetroom.info who produce a waterproofing system for wetrooms (shower areas to thee and me). They sent me a pack containing technical details and samples. About £117 to do the shower enclosere end floor- to me, money well spent for piece of mind. I dont want to spend half my retirement re-tiling!

Try "Granofix"tile adhesive manufacturer, lots of data sheets on the web and helpful on the phone. They produce flexible adhesives and grouts. If silicone was the best they wouldn't be in business!

If you want quality adhesives/sealants speak to ARBO. Many caravans are held together with their products and very few physical fasteners.

Dont cut corners - they eventually fall off.

I have been pondering this question for some time and wandering around the internet found "Aquatecnic Waterproofing Solutions" www.wetroom.info who produce a waterproofing system for wetrooms (shower areas to thee and me). They sent me a pack containing technical details and samples. About £117 to do the shower enclosere end floor- to me, money well spent for piece of mind. I dont want to spend half my retirement re-tiling!

Try "Granofix"tile adhesive manufacturer, lots of data sheets on the web and helpful on the phone. They produce flexible adhesives and grouts. If silicone was the best they wouldn't be in business!

If you want quality adhesives/sealants speak to ARBO. Many caravans are held together with their products and very few physical fasteners.

Dont cut corners - they eventually fall off.

for me a wetroom should not be tiled. I used a super quality thick spongy lino type sheeting. I rounded the floor-wall joints. The first sheet is fitted on the floor and 6inches up the walls. then the wall sheets are fitted, overlapping the floor sheet. no tiles, no joints, no opportunity for leaks.